The KK Moving-Column Panel Saw Range
The Koolkut KK range of Vertical Panel Saws is are HIGH VOLUME PRODUCTION machines for cutting sheet materials has been designed for medium to heavy industrial use.
Intelligent design and state of the art manufacture has resulted in highly competitive pricing with enhanced ruggedness and cut quality.
Central to this design are the linear shafts and sealed bearings which give life long, high precision and smooth operation whilst also resulting in major cost saving.
Unique to these machines are the angle cutting options which enable the cutting of simple and compound angles to the full board size of the machine.
In addition to the standard cross and rip cutting functions, the KoolKut machines will also plunge and bevel cut.
Each machine is equipped with an easy to use “midway” fence for cutting smaller pieces at waist height and a solid calibrated “Quick stop system” at both low and waist height for accurate dimensional cutting.
- Choice of blades to suit most non ferrous materials
- Dust extraction
To further enhance the versatility of the KoolKut range there are the following extras:-
- Angle Cutting up to 45 degree
- Cross-cut – cutting across the sheet width
- Length cut – cutting down the sheet length
- Choice of blades – To suit most non-ferrous materials.
- Heavy rigid construction
- Precision bearings sealed for life
- Clean operation
- Plunge and bevel cutting
- Comprehensive options include angle cutting
- Variable Motor speed
KK12 up to 2.5m x 1.25m.
KK16 up to 3.1m x 1.6m.