The Zapkut ZM Vertical Panel Saw Range
These are the European style, moving column units, designed for those with a variety of requirements particularly suitable for small to medium businesses. The ZM units are designed to cut up to about 40 sheets pw, and are ideally suited for signmakers as they can cut a variety of materials.
ZM12: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2500 x 1220 mm ZM16: For cutting 10’ x 5’ sheets 3100 x 1600 mm
Max cutting depth 1.25” (32mm)
- Floor standing, with moving column
- Low cost for moving column unit
- Comes complete with Festool portable saw TS55, which incidentally carry a manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- High rotational speed can be varied, which is a useful benefit for cutting materials such as acrylic and polycarbonate, which have a propensity to shatter.
- Good for cutting thinner timber based sheets like plywood
- Suitable for: WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, ACRYLICS
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Zapkut ZM machine click here!