The Zapkut ZK Portable Panel Saw Range
These portable, folding units are designed for the small business, with limited space/budget, and also for those working on site or who need to pack the unit away after use. For this range users need to fit their own circular saw:
ZK8: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2440 x 1220 mm ZK10: For cutting 10’ x 5’ sheets 3100 x 1600 mm
Suitable for signmakers cutting lightweight sheets of this size, the Zapkut ZK unit is “ready to go”, whereas our workshop units (the ZM, KF and KK ranges) require installation.
- Folds away for compact storage: is portable and quickly set up for use on site
- Is low cost so affordable by smaller companies
- Suitable for: WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, ACRYLICS
- Takes a range of portable circular saws (with 190mm dia blade) using adjustable clamp plates
- Saw moves for cross cut, but operator needs to push sheet through for rip cut
- Is portable, as it weighs only 31.5 Kgm
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Zapkut ZK machine click here!