The Koolkut KF Vertical Panel Saw Range
The KOOLKUT range is designed for workshops with cutting requirements ranging from light to intermediate-to-heavy industrial. Featuring a heavy steel frame for durability and cutting accuracy, these wall saws, while feature-rich and economically priced, still require only a small operating footprint, helping you make the best use of your workshop. Koolkut KF range is designed for those needing a more robust saw, but without the higher cutting requirements of volume usually associated with a larger manufacturing company (e.g. less than 100 sheets per week)
KF12: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2500 x 1220 mm
KF16: For cutting 10’ x 5’ sheets 3100 x 1600 mm
KF21: For cutting 3m x 2m sheets 3100 x 2100 mm
Max cutting depth 1.96” (50mm)
- Floor standing, with moving column
- Low cost for moving column unit
- Comes complete with Festool portable saw TS75, which incidentally carry a manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- High rotational speed can be varied, which is a useful benefit for cutting materials such as acrylic and polycarbonate, which have a propensity to shatter.
- Good for cutting thicker sheets of compared to the Zapkut ZM range
- Suitable for: ALUMINIUM, WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, ACRYLICS
- Perfect for veneered board/ MFC material.
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Koolkut KF machine click here!