FESTOOL TS55 R PLUNGE-CUT SAW INCLUDED WITH THE ZAPKUT ZM
TS 55 R Plunge-cut saw
When you purchase a ZAPKUT ZM vertical panel saw the FESTOOL TS55 saw is included with the machine. When it is mounted on the machine the depth of cut is a max of 30mm and the max angle of cut is up to 30 degree.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 30°.
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
Main areas of use
- Precise circular in materials up to 30 mm thick when fitted on the ZAPKUT ZM machine.
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard,MDF,WOODS,PLASTICS and many more to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
The ultra-flat and continuous planar housing due to the intake fittings located inside is an excellent feature. The flat body makes possible proximate sawing at a minimum wall distance of 12 mm. It can be optionally equipped with an inspection window or splinterguard. The new TS 55 R guarantees even more control and optimal results.
|Max. cutting height 45°||43 mm|
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|Idle engine speed||2000 - 5200 min⁻¹|
|Saw blade diameter||160 mm|
|Angular range||-1 - 30°|
|Cutting depth||0 - 30 mm|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||27/36 mm|
The history of Festool
Since 1925: always a step ahead
The development of the name Festo is an example of the power of a vision and the success of a consistent corporate philosophy tailored to the needs of users.
Our top priority since the foundation of the company in 1925 by Gottlieb Stoll has been to offer tradesmen practical products and solutions to facilitate their daily work.
This claim has led to milestones of technology and has made Festo a market leader and synonymous with innovation, competence and good partnership.
Today, many years on, the market has changed, your work has changed.