FESTOOL TS75 PLUNGE-CUT SAW INCLUDED WITH THE KOOLKUT KF & KK
TS 75 Circular SAW
When you purchase a KOOLKUT KF or KK vertical panel saw the FESTOOL TS75 saw is included with the machine. When it is mounted on the machine the depth of cut is a max of 50mm on the KOOLKUT KF, 70mm on the KOOLKUT KK and the max angle of cut is up to 30 degree.
Large saw with depth.
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cut
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
- Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adapting to the working material
- Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
Main areas of use
- Precise circular in materials up to 50mm on the KF machine and 70mm on the KK machine.
- Cutting chipboard,MDF,WOODS,PLASTICS, ALUMINIUM and many more to size
- Cutting house doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered boards
|Power consumption||1600 W|
|Idle engine speed||1350 - 3550 min⁻¹|
|Saw blade diameter||210 mm|
|Angular range||0 - 30 °|
|Cutting depth||0 - 70 mm|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||27/36 mm|
The history of Festool
Since 1925: always a step ahead
The development of the name Festo is an example of the power of a vision and the success of a consistent corporate philosophy tailored to the needs of users.
Our top priority since the foundation of the company in 1925 by Gottlieb Stoll has been to offer tradesmen practical products and solutions to facilitate their daily work.
This claim has led to milestones of technology and has made Festo a market leader and synonymous with innovation, competence and good partnership.
Today, many years on, the market has changed, your work has changed.