The Zapkut ZK Portable Panel Saw Range
The ZK range of compact, portable vertical sheet cutting systems. Light, strong and rigid, ZK saws deploy and stow in seconds, their tripod leg system ensuring outstanding stability.
In addition to the standard cross and rip cutting functions, the KoolKut machines will also plunge and bevel cut.
Each machine is equipped with an easy to use “midway” fence for cutting smaller pieces at waist height and a solid calibrated “Quick stop system” at both low and waist height for accurate dimensional cutting.
- Choice of blades to suit most non ferrous materials
- Dust extraction
- Opens & Folds Away in Seconds
- Fully Portable (Fits In Most Vehicles)
- Gives Excellent Panel Support
- Weighs As Little As 32 Kgs
The ZK8 sheet saw supports boards of up to 8' x 4' (2.44m x 1.22m).
The ZK10 sheet saw supports boards of up to 10' x 5' (3.25m x 1.625m).