The Koolkut KK Vertical Panel Saw Range
The KOOLKUT range is designed for workshops with cutting requirements ranging from light to intermediate-to-heavy industrial. Featuring a heavy steel frame for durability and cutting accuracy, these wall saws, while feature-rich and economically priced, still require only a small operating footprint, helping you make the best use of your workshop. The Koolkut KK range was launched in 2002 with machines now having been supplied worldwide. Customers of note have included the UK Ministry of Defence, the Crown Estates, the UK’s National Theatre, the Dyson Factory (and a second machine on his own estate), TV studios, Football stadia, and many universities, colleges and schools
KK12: For cutting 8’ x 4’ sheets 2500 x 1220 mm
KK16: For cutting 10’ x 5’ sheets 3100 x 1600 mm
KK21: For cutting 3m x 2m sheets 3100 x 2100 mm
Max cutting depth 2.75” (70mm)
- Floor standing, with moving column
- Low cost for moving column unit
- Comes complete with Festool portable saw TS75, which incidentally carry a manufacturer’s 3 year warranty.
- High rotational speed can be varied, which is a useful benefit for cutting materials such as acrylic and polycarbonate, which have a propensity to shatter.
- Largest thickness of machine for cutting material over the other ranges.
- Suitable for: ALUMINIUM, WOOD, MDF, DIBOND, FOAMEX, COREX, PLYWOOD, ACRYLICS
- Perfect for veneered board/ MFC material.
- Optional extras & consumables available for the Koolkut KK machine click here!